|Benefit||Total Bama Cost Per Team Member|
|Total Cost Per TM||$9,237.27|
|Cost per Week per TM||$177.64|
|Benefits cost per hour||$4.44|
Counseling may be needed if……
Call Bama Caring Center to schedule an appointment at 918-732-2068
Cle is available on Mondays 1pm-4pm & Wednesdays 2:30-4:30pm at BCC for scheduled and walk-ins.
Kathy Bockenheuser is a compassionate, knowledgeable counselor that has vast experience with Men’s & Women’s issues. Kathy worked in Prison Ministry; she works with families, couples, and teens
Kathy is available on Fridays 9am-1pm at BCC for scheduled and walk-ins.
Leigh Ann is available to meet for scheduled appointments at the Yale office location.
Alternate appointment times can be scheduled throughout the week at the Yale office.
Please call Belinda Hernandez 918-732-2068 at the BAMA Caring Center to make an appointment. If you are a naturalized citizen or have a visa please bring your card with you to your appointment.
My name is Kimberly Moore. I have been an attorney with Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma for over 15 years. I graduated from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 2001. In addition to practicing law I am on the Board of the Tulsa County Bar Association and the incoming President of the Association for 2020/2021.
Areas of Law I can Assist With:
Areas of Law I CANNOT Assist with:
Bama is happy to be able to offer these services to our team members free of charge. We are so happy to have Kimberly on site as below you can see the costs for some of the services she provides were you to have to do these without the help of Kimberly at the Bama Caring Center:
Probate – $2500
Eviction – $500 plus costs
Divorce – $3500 and up
Guardianship – $1500
Simple Will, DPOA, HCD, – $1500-2500
Trust – $2500-$5000
Hourly rate – $250 (drafting leases, contract review, brief services, etc.
Drive time – Rogers, Creek, Osage, Wagoner
The 401K Salary Deferral Program has been established to allow team members an opportunity to save a percentage of their income in a tax-deferred account. State and federal taxes are deferred until withdrawn at retirement.
Participation in the 401(K) program is voluntary. Team members are eligible at the beginning of any month following completion of six months of service.
In Conjunction with the 401(K) plan, the profit sharing plan has been established to provide you with additional retirement savings. Contributions to profit sharing plan are discretionary and are made entirely by Bama. The amount of the contribution is determined on an annual basis.
Participation in the profit sharing plan is automatic and team members are eligible on Jan 1 or July 1 following completion of one (1) year of service and 1,000 hours worked.
If you have questions regarding the auto enrollment program or escalation please contact benefits.
To speak to a retirement representative call Empower at 844-465-4455
BamaAid is designed to provide short-term assistance to TM’s experiencing severe financial need due to unexpected and unavoidable emergencies. You must be a full-time team member with Bama Companies to apply. Eligible team members may use this program for 2 incidents per calendar year. Categories of Assistance:
*Home Catastrophe/Natural Disaster – Amount of Grant: Up to $2,000
*Funeral or Emergency Travel for Immediate Family – Amount of Grant: Up to 2,000
*Personal Emergency (vehicle repair, loss of income, etc.) – Amount of Grant: Up to $1,000
*Medical Emergency (emergency hospitalization, etc.) – Amount of Grant: Up to $1,000
*Military Deployment – Amount of Grant: Up to $500
A home owner assistance program for non-routine home maintenance or repairs. Bama partners with Revitalize T-Town (RTT) and Tulsa Community Foundation. Applicants must be active Bama team members and meet RTT income criteria (income level and number of people in the family/household). Eligible team members may use this program for 2 incidents in a Bama employment lifetime.
Categories of Assistance:
*Roof Repair/Replacement – Amount of Grant: Up to $11,000
*Electrical Repairs – Amount of Grant: Up to $2,000
*Plumbing Repairs – Amount of Grant: Up to $1,200
*Security Related – Amount of Grant: Up to $2,000
*Heat and Air Repair/Replacement – Amount of Grant: Up to $4,200
TTCU Loan Program
Due to the ongoing Covid situation, TTCU has temporarily discontinued this program. We hope to be able to offer again in the future. Please check back for updates.
The Bama Team Member Advantage is a better way to help you meet life’s emergencies. You’ll build credit and see ow you can grow your savings for a solid financial future.
The Advantage Loan is only for Bama team members. Each loan comes with a free checking account from TTCU.
- Loans from $250 to $1,500
- 3-month, 6-month, 9-month and 12-month loans available
- Easy weekly payments
At the end of the loan, you can keep making payments – to yourself, and you’ll see your savings grow.
What does my coverage include?
– 2 Free teeth cleanings each year, including X-rays
– $50 deductible for all other care
– 50% coverage for Dentures
– $2,000 coverage for Orthodontic Care (braces)
– 80% coverage for all other care not excluded by the plan. Some examples:
Delta Also provides
– No need for a card, just provide the dentist with your social security number
– Large network of providers
– Easy to navigate web site and app that show:
Claim Status and payments
Your dental history
St. John Whole Health Enrollees
Ascension St. John is here to serve you.
Benefits of St. John:
– Personalized care plans that are shared with all providers
– Better coordination of care
– Case managers to assist you through your health journey
– Classes, support groups and other educational offerings
– High Quality Rankings
– Pulseline for finding physicians
– Several locations across Tulsa metro area
– Online Scheduling and bill pay
How do you find a provider?
– Ascension Doctor Finder
– Call Aetna 1-800-872-3862 or Visit their Website
– Call St. John Pulseline 918-744-0123
– Get assistance from CareATC 800-993-8244
– Get assistance from Bama Benefits team
Medefy is a new service provided to you by Bama. It is an app you can use in order to find an in-network doctor, look up insurance information, your benefits, or even text live with a healthcare professional.
Benefits of using Medefy:
Live Chat with a healthcare expert
Quickly and easily connect with on-demand human help to answer questions or guide you through the healthcare process
Quickly find and in-network doctor
Talk with a doctor
24/7 access to your benefits
*For team members enrolled in Consumer Choice Plan Only
What should I know about Zero Card?
- You and your dependents are automatically enrolled
- You do not need a card to access care
- You pay $0 for covered services.
How do I access my Zero?
- Visit: my.thezerocard.com
- Follow the prompts and verify your membership
- Utilize your MyZero ID Card at Quest locations
Step-by-step how to use the Zero Card
- Your primary Care Doctor recommends a procedure or service
- Instruct your doctor to send the referral to The Zero Card or you can send the referral to The Zero Card via fax 888-614-2141 or email email@example.com
- Once The Zero Card has received the referral from you or your Primary Care Doctor, reach out to The Zero Card by phone, email or online chat.
- We will provide you with facilities in The Zero Card network where you can have the procedure/service for $0 out-of-pocket if it’s covered under your plan
- Once you have decided where to have your procedure/service your personal Health Assistants will inform you to contact the provider to schedule your appointment or that the provider will be reaching out to you for scheduling.
- The day of the appointment the facility will know this is a Zero Card procedure and you will only need to present photo ID and possibly your insurance card.
Vision Service Plan
What does my coverage include?
- $10 copay for an eye exam
- $25 copay for prescription glasses
- $130 allowance for frames, 20% off amount over the allowance
- The Frame allowance is for every other calendar year
- $130 allowance for contacts, 15% fitting and evaluation
VSP also provides
- No need for a card, just provide your social security number
- Large network of providers
- Discounts for additional glasses and sunglasses
- Discount on laser vision correction at contracted facilities
- Easy to navigate website with
- Bonus offers
- Claim history
ART Helps with:
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Procedures performed at facilities:
Deep muscle massage- scar tissue
Muscles, tendons, ligaments and nerves
Chiropractic doctor onsite at all facilities once/week
– Appointments last 15 minutes during your shift
– You will be paid for the appointment
Contact your People Systems/Safety Coordinator or Manager if interested
You may also make an appointment outside of work. These appointments require a $20 Co-Pay to be paid at time of service. To make an appointment:
Integrated Physical Health
4564 S Harvard Ave. Suite B.
Tulsa, OK 74135
Phone: (918) 508-2220
Life & Disability Coverage
Short term Disability
If you become disabled and are unable to work, sort term disability will pay you 60% of your base weekly earnings up to a maximum weekly payment amount of $500. Benefits are available for up to 26 weeks with proof of medical necessity.
*Short term disability is only available to hourly team members
Long Term Disability
You may choose coverage under this voluntary plan that provides for income replacement during periods of long-term disability exceeding a 180-day elimination period. It will replace up to 60% of your base monthly earnings up to a maximum monthly payment of $7,500.
Supplemental Life Coverage
You can purchase additional insurance on yourself in increments of $10,000 up to a maximum of $300,000 or five (5) times your annual base salary, whichever is less.
Spouse Life Coverage
If you are purchasing supplemental life for yourself you may also purchase life insurance for your spouse up to 50% of your coverage, in increments of $10,000, up to a maximum benefit of $150,000.
*Spouses can be covered up to age 70. Spouse life coverage is not available through Bama after the last day of the month of the 70th Birthday.
Child Life Coverage
If you are purchasing supplemental life for yourself you may also purchase life insurance for your dependent children in the amount of $10,000. The cost is a flat rate of $0.46 that does not vary based on age or number of dependents covered.
Disability benefits through Cigna are subject to payment reduction based on other income benefits such as Social Security. Please contact Cigna 888-842-4462 or Bama Benefits for more information.
The new wellness score offers an alternative to the old method of relying solely on your PHA results.
The new system offers multiple ways to accumulate 1,000 points, including your PHA, exercising, meeting with Coach Jessica, community service and may other ways.
To begin, please download the CareATC App.
If you need assistance please contact:
Bama’s Tuition Assistance Program is designed to assist Bama team members who have degree plans in Bama-related job/responsibility areas such as Management, Quality, Accounting, Engineering, Human Resources, Business or Maintenance Tech degrees. This program does not apply to degree plans outside of current Bama jobs/responsibilities. Bama team members are eligible for tuition assistance up to $7,250 per calendar year. You must keep a C or better average or you will have to repay Bama . You must be a full-time Bama team member and have completed 90 days.
How to apply for Tuition Assistance
- February 1 – July 1
- $1000 – $2000 Scholarships – Based on financial need
- Ages 18-25 – Attach your complete FAFSA form
- Ages 26 or older – Include most recent Tax Return Form (Form 1040 or 1040EZ)
Apply at: www.tulsacf.org/bamascholars
Bama Tutoring Scholarship Applications
Grants for Teachers
- Offered two times per year – January and September
- For Teachers with a Bama Child in their class
- Also for teachers who area a spouse or child of a Bama team member
- $250 Grant for Classroom learning per year
- Info for teachers online applications at security or on your Passport Communication Feed
Apply at: http://tulsacf.org/bamascholars/
Bama Technology Grant
Bama Scholars Fund to include Educational Technology Equipment (if your school system doesn’t provide it now) and access to assist with distance/virtual learning during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- One-year scholarship
- Up to $1000 per student, per year
- Scholarships will be reviewed the 1st of each month (September – May).
- Who is Eligible?
- Bama team members who have worked at Bama for at least one continuous year
- Bama team members’ dependent children in grades K-12
For more details fo the program and to apply, visit: http://tulsacf.org/bamascholars/
English Language Classes
Free English Classes through TCC & BCC!
Enhance your skills in English
reading, writing, grammar and speaking
Classes Begin in the Spring and Fall
Must take an initial placement test prior to starting classes
Contact: Belinda Hernandez at BCC 918-732-2068 or email her here.
Bama Passport is your portal to all Bama required and supplemental training.
In addition to you regulatory and supplemental training, your supervisor will go over your Individual Development Plan (IDP). Your IDP is your chance to layout plans and career aspirations for your future at Bama. If you want to make a career move at Bama your supervisors are there to help you achieve that goal.
It’s one of the ways we live out our mission: People Helping People Be Successful.